Wednesday, August 09, 2006

More Fun with Photoshop

Here's an interesting photo from the New York Times. Take a close look at the man in the lower right hand corner of the photo. In particular look around the edges of his head.


Little Green Footballs spotted this irregularity, and the more I look at it the more questions come up in my mind. Here's a zoom in to that gentleman:

There are three things that I see. The first two are the same as what LGF spotted, the white material around his head and very different clothing from what the other men are wearing in the crowd. You can't see all the clothing, but what little can be seen is very similar to what the women in the crowd are wearing.

The third thing that I spotted that I don't think others have noticed is the light reflection on the forehead and the left cheek. The suggests that the primary light source is to the "man's" left. But when you look at the reflection of light on the other people the primary light source appears to be coming from the people's right. I'm not a huge expert of photoshopping, but I've worked with that software enough to know that there is something very wrong with that man's face compared to everything else in the scene.

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home