Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Justify Hezbollah

I'm going to take the Hezbollah apologists head on here. I've been reading through all sorts of blogs on this issue, some pro-Hezbollah and some pro-Israeli. I understand (and agree with) the pro-Israeli side. But I still can't understand the pro-Hezbollah crowd.

So I'm going to pick of fight with the pro-Hezbollah side. I want you people to come here and justify to me Hezbollah's actions. Justify Hezbollah's continued existence after Israel pulled out of southern Lebanon. Justify Hezbollah's firing of thousands of Katyusha rockets into Israeli towns since December 2005. Justify the illegal action of taking hostages. Justify Hezbollah's continued militarization in southern Lebanon after UN Resolution 1559 which called for the disarmament of militias including Hezbollah.

So bring it on Hezbollah/terrorist apologists. Post here your justifications of what Hezbollah has done.

Subscribe to EoE for free news updates.
Tags: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, I think I'm the first person to bother responding to the shit you post.

Do you really think it is a smart move to talk about UN resolutions when trying to take the moral highground in defense of Israel?

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Ed said...

No, you're not the first to post comments on my blog. Just the first comment on this post. Sorry anonymous.

I'm curious how it would not be a smart move to talk about UN resolutions. The people who commonly yell at Israel's actions constantly talk about international law and UN resolutions. So what about the UN resolutions that are against groups like Hezbollah and their actions? Israel fell back behind the UN establish "blue line" between Lebanon and Israel. Israel pulled out of Gaza. But the Hezbollah, and Hamas still attack Israel.

What else do you want Israel to give?

And by the way, your comment still doesn't do anything to justify the existance and continued action of Hezbollah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home