Monday, July 24, 2006

Free News Updates: Fair, Balanced, and Filled with Sarcasm


Hey folks! I just wanted to let everyone know that I know that I now have email subscriptions available. Every post that you see here you can get in your inbox as it happens. Whether its news items that I find throughout the day or just my take on things that are going on, you'll get them as they happen.

Just enter your email address below. And no, we never spam. The last person that spammed using our system got to sit in a room for 24 hours with the Howard Dean scream that was heard around the world playing on a stereo. So spamming is highly discouraged around here.

So sign up, or add us to your RSS reader subscriptions using the buttons on our sidebar to the right.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home