Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Coffee Grinder

I'm going to start a new section here at Ed on Everything. It's called the "Coffee Grinder".

Q: So, what is the Coffee Grinder?
A: I'm a huge coffee drinker. I drink all sorts of coffees and I make most of them myself (Starbucks is just too expensive). So I use on a regular basis a coffee grinder similar to what you see here. In the context of this blog the Coffee Grinder will be posts in which I pick something or someone that represents real stupidity and hypocricy and do tons and tons of research on that particular topic.

Q: Why use a coffee grinder?
A: Two answers, 1) it's my blog and I like coffee, 2) I wanted something unique that I thought would also entertain you readers. A really good coffee grinder will grind every single coffee bean to the same size of dust on. Not a single roasted bean survives. And on the other side of the grinder you get truely premium coffee grounds for a damn good cup of coffee. The same will happen here in the Coffee Grinder section. Everything about what is being talked about will be displayed. Information that you may have known, information that you may not have known. But it will all come out as uniformly sized dust by the end of the grinding.

So there you go, keep an eye out for my first grinding. It will probably be Hezbollah leader, Hassan Nasrallah.

2 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great stuff, Ed. Can I have some coffee, too?

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Ed said...

Thanks Kathy. Have some on the house!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home